Washing Instructions for Swimwear, Swimsuit
1. Water temperature below 30℃, hand wash, Do not use soap, detergent, bleach and other chemicals.
2. Do not soak for long period.
3. Wash separately. Don’t wash with other clothes.
4. Squeeze gently to remove excess water. Do not wring or twist.
5. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
6. Dry flat in a cool and ventilated area.
7. Do not store wet swimwear in a plastic bag.
8. Avoid friction on the rough rock surfaces.
9. Avoid excess oil, lotions or other cosmetic product on Swimwear fabric.